Monday, September 1, 2008

Viceland.com

One of the pictures I took for a NylonMag photo-op mysteriously (cough, cough.. I know you who you are) made it on VICELAND.COM as a fashion DON'T.



Check the the reader input here.


------ Forwarded Message
From: Ashley Cass
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:41:36 -0500
To:
Subject: misuse of image.

To Whom it May Concern,

It was brought to my attention that one of my photography subjects was added to your website on your Do's and Dont's;
while I was somewhat upset by this because it was in my personal collection, my subject is enjoying the attention.
Yet, I'm quite interested in knowing how you obtained it.
http://www.viceland.com/int/dd.php?id=1428


Regards,
Ashley Cass


On 7/15/08 11:25 AM, "Vice Intern" wrote:

Hi Ashley,

Sorry for the mix-up, your picture was submitted to us through email back in June by a person who claimed it as theirs. Let me know if there’s any other questions I can help you with.

Best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Morton
Associate Editor
VICE
97 N 10th St, Suite 204
Brooklyn, NY 11211
718.233.3651